Please note that the registration for the All Hands Meeting 2007 is now closed, if you have any questions with regards to your booking or if you would like to amend your booking please contact Alan Williamson on 0161 603 4719
For registration enquires over the weekend please contact Expotel: 07768 710 664
- Earlybird Registration prior to 6th August 2007 - £110
- Registration after the 6th August - £160
The Delegates registration fee includes:
- Lunch on the 11th, 12th and 13th September
- Full Buffet Dinner at the Poster Session on the 11th
- Evening Dinner on the 12th of September
Dinner on the 10th September is not included in the registration fee and will be available on campus in the Halls on a cash basis between 7 and 9 pm.
Each exhibitor booth is allowed up to 6 free places to the event for people who are helping on the Booth during the Event.
Registration Procedure: Once you have completed the online form you will receive an email confirming that you are registered to the event.
Failure to pay for registration: You must pay for the event in advance of the meeting. If you have not paid for the event before the meeting, you can be refused entry to the meeting.
Registration Enquiries should be forwarded to Alan:
tel: +44 (0)161 603 4719
On the registration form there is the possibility to request for accommodation to be booked for you on the University of Nottingham Campus. You must complete the form to indicate which nights you will require accommodation for.
Please note: Accommodation is not included with the Free places on the Booth: All Delegates and Booth staff have to pay/will be invoiced for their own Accommodation.
Travel to the event
For more travel information please refer to our Venue Information Page
- Full Buffet Dinner at the Poster Session on Tuesday 11th September 2007
- Conference Dinner in the Marquee on the evening of Wednesday 12th September 2007 (You must indicate whether you intend to go to the Conference Dinner on the Registration Form)
- Nottingham Castle and Museum
- Wollaton Hall & Park
- Sherwood Forest Country Park & Visitor Centre
- Derbyshire Countryside
- Nottingham City Centre Shopping
- Nottingham Playhouse, Theatre Royal, The Lace Market Theatre, Lakeside Arts Centre and Nottingham Arts Theatre
- Angel Row, Bonington , Djanogly and Neo Art Galleries
- Nottingham Castle Museum
More information on the above attractions can be found at: http://www.nottinghamshiretourism.co.uk/
System MAC Address Registration
If you are planning to use a laptop computer on the network during the conference please could you register your computer's MAC address(es) by browsing to the link http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczpsh/ahm07/