A graphical version is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Detailed session timetables are also available by download from the bottom of this page.
Detailed information on workshops is available here.
- 12:00-17:00 Pre-conference workshops
- 12:30-18:00 Early registration
- 08:00-08:55 Registration, Refreshments
- 09:00-10:15 Welcome, Keynote (Dave Pearson, Oracle, "Cloud: An Industry View")
- 10:15-10:45 Refreshments, booths
- 10:45-12:30 Sessions, Workshops
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-15:15 Sessions, Workshops
- 15:15-15:45 Refreshments, booths
- 15:45-17:15 Sessions, Workshops, Demos
- 16:40-17:25 Poster preview
- 17:30-19:00 Wine reception, posters, booths
- 09:15-10:15 Keynote (Ian Osborne, ICT KTN "Delivering Government as Services: Challenges and Opportunities."). Sponsored by ICT KTN.
- 10:15-10:40 Coffee
- 10:40-12:30 Session: Prize Winning Paper Session. Sponsored by Esteem Systems.
- 12:30-13:15 Lunch
- 13:15-15:00 Sessions, Workshops, Booths, Posters
- 15:00-15:30 Coffee
- 15:45-17:30 Sessions, Workshops, Demos, Booths, Posters
- 19:45- Conference Dinner (National Railway Museum)
- 09:15-10:15 Keynote (Daron Green, Microsoft "eScience: Enabling Data Intensive Research"). Sponsored by Microsoft.
- 10:15-10:45 Coffee
- 10:45-12:15 Sessions
- 12:15-13:00 Keynote (Paul Watson, University of Newcastle, "Social Inclusion Through the Digital Economy: An e-Science Perspective"). Sponsored by Eduserv
- 13:00-13:15 Wrap up, Raffle.
- 13:30-17:00 Workshops