Submitting an Abstract for Presentation at the All Hands Meeting
Electronic Submission Process - please carefully read the notes below before proceeding to the submission pages.
There are several options if you wish to participate in the All Hands Meeting, namely,
- Presentation in a parallel session (25 mins)
- These presentations will be grouped into parallel sessions. Every effort will be made to allow individuals to move between sessions.
- Presentation in a mini-workshop (25 mins)
- The mini-workshops are sessions organised by individuals to bring together a number of presenters for a particular theme.
- Poster Presentation
- There will be a poster session where colleagues will have the opportunity to explain projects to the conference delegates.
- The accommodation for the meeting will allow 5 parallel Bird-of-a-Feather sessions.
Each of these possible options will require a proposal (in the case of a
BoF) or an extended abstract (for posters and papers) to be submitted for consideration by the Programme Committee. The proposal or extended abstract should be no more than 2 pages (including pictures) in either pdf or Word format, and accompanied by a plain text abstract of about 100 words. As the number of each type of presentation is constrained, there will be a full review process managed by the AHM Programme Committee.
There will be a proceedings for the conference, which will be provided in CD format with an ISBN number. Abstracts can be submitted any time from early February to 1st April.
After preparing your text abstract and your 2-page extended abstract or proposal in Word or pdf format you should then proceed to the submission form.