You will find answers to frequently asked questions below. If you have a question that is not answered below please contact email@example.com
- We welcome submission of abstracts from overseas - this is not
confined to the UK.
- Abstracts being submitted to workshops can also be considered for
inclusion in the 'Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A'.
This is clear during the submission process.
- Sign up to the News RSS feed for updates on the conference at:
- Authors will not be anonymous in their submissions for review.
- Papers that are selected for Phil Trans A will still be presented as talks as well.
So abstracts can be:
We expect the submitter of any of the above 3 successful categories to come to the conference. This is standard practice.
- Talk + potential inclusion in Phil Trans A
- Talk only (which will appear on the conference website)